INVITATION TO ATTEND COURSE ON DATA MANAGEMENT & ANALYSIS TRAINING USING SPSS
CTRaDe, Coalition for Training Research and Development (CTRaDe) Pvt. Ltd, a multi-sectoral company, offers the best expertise, excellence and scalable services in multi thematic areas It works with multi sectoral agencies to provide technical support on capacity building of different organizations including Academic Institutions, Civil Society Organizations and Local Governments in Nepal. Further, CTRaDe supports on development intervention to engage the private sector to scale up the impact.
Currently CTRaDe offers trainings on DATA MANAGEMENT & ANALYSIS TRAINING USING SPSS
2.Course Objectives and Expected Outcomes
This training program attempts to address and resolve major practical problems arising in handling raw data and interpreting the results thereof. The entire training program has been created with the following objectives.
- Developing and enhancing skills in data management, processing, application and interpretation through SPSS.
- Keeping balance between theory (lectures) &practical (computer-based)
- Adopting learning by doing approach in a very conducive environment
Expected outcomes: Upon completion of the training program, participants are expected to develop skills on
- Able to design pre-coded questionnaire for survey
- Able to create a data file and enter the data into SPSS
- Able to transfer the data from excel file to SPSS
- Able to merge the data
- Management of variables and large mass of data in computer.
- Able to generate one-way and two-way frequency tables and interprets them
- Able to compute summary measures – mean, mode, median, standard deviation, quartile, and percentile – and interpret them
- Able to draw charts and diagrams
3.Who Should Attend
The participants should have at least a Bachelor Degree in any discipline and should be computer-literate and have the knowledge of basic statistics. Should have personal laptop. Especially course will benefit to Academicians (Lecturers & Professors), professionals, Data Management Officials, M&E Officers, Master Degree & Ph. D. Students.
The training will cover the following main topics;
Introduction to SPSS
5. Course Facilitation and Duration
The course will be facilitated by professional with extensive experience of data analysis, research and dissertation analysis, project evaluation, training conduct data management and analysis and others from the Coalition for Training Research and Development PVT.LTD. Training methodology will include; brainstorming, group discussions, demonstration and exercise. Total duration will be 6 days approximately 3 hours a day.
6. Course Venue and Modality of Payment
The course will be conducted inhouse on CTRaDe office. Fee for the course is NRS 7000/- plus VAT- per participants to cover course fee, training materials, tea and biscuits and certificate of attendance. Will be provided. Payments may be in cheque or cash directly. As mentioned CTRaDe will provide facilitators, training handouts and stationery. We also conduct trainings on other pertinent social protection issues, business development, project management in
This is 18 hours (6 days) course that CTRaDe delivers as an in-house or anywhere in Kathmandu valley. The cost of our professional development courses includes the learning materials, refreshments (tea and snacks). To discuss your individual needs, email at email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 9841996660 or 9841996659. Booking terms and conditions will be as above.
Course Copy right: Coalition for Training Research and Development Pvt Ltd, 2020
64 total views