INVITATION TO ATTEND SHORT COURSE ON CHILD PROTECTION
Coalition for Training Research and Development (CTRaDe) Pvt. Ltd, a multi-sectoral company, offers the best expertise, excellence and scalable services in multi thematic areas. CTRaDe works with multi sectoral agencies to provide technical support on capacity building of different organizations including Academic Institutions, Civil Society Organizations and Local Governments in Nepal. Further, CTRaDe supports on development intervention to engage the private sector to scale up the impact .Towards this regard, the CTRaDe has realized, in the face of the pertinent social, psychological and economic challenges facing the society today that there is need to conduct short course on child protection in order to equip different actors in child protection with knowledge and skills in addressing the emerging child right violation issues.
- Course Description and Objectives
This training programme is designed to equip participants with knowledge and skills needed for protecting children in Nepal. The course is designed to fit the circumstances that child protection practitioners encounter in Nepal and relates to the legislation and guidance about child protection in the country. The course objectives include:
-Understanding children rights and abuse of child rights
- Help participants to identify key indicators of child abuse.
- Equip participants with knowledge of the framework of the child protection system in Nepal including law, guidance and regulations
- Learn how to use legal powers to protect children in the short and long terms
- Equip participants with knowledge and skills on how to provide assistance and advice to children, and protecting children who are in conflict with the law and develop the program focusing on prevention and response part in an integrated way.
- Course Participants
The course is intended for;
Social Workers, child protection workers, child care workers, Police/Project related staffs, officers, counselor, nurses, community-based workers, teachers and other interested participants
- Course Content
The training will cover the following main topics;
- Understanding child rights and
- Principles Concepts of child development
- Identifying VENA (Violence, Exploitation and Neglect and Abuse)
- Exercise and Role play
- Case management, concept and its steps-Basics
- Child Protection related program development and management
- International and Domestics laws and policies related child protection
- Concept and issues related Child Protection in Emergencies (CPiE)
- Course Facilitation
The training will be delivered by competent and well experienced facilitators/ instructors in child protection from the Coalition for Training Research and Development PVT.LTD. Training methodology will include; brainstorming, group discussions, demonstration and role play.
- Course Duration and Modality of Payments
Fee for the course is NRS 3500/- plus VAT per participants to cover tuition fee, training materials, snacks and certificate of attendance. Participants will have to arrange for their own travel, accommodation and while attending the course. Payments may be in cheque or cash directly deposited to Coalition for Training Research and Development Pvt.Ltd Account No:00010404483. We discourage virtual cash payment as possible. Early confirmation and registration are highly encouraged and appreciated. We also conduct trainings on other pertinent social protection issues, business development, project management in demand basis
- Contact details
This is a 3-day training event that CTRaDe delivers as an in-house or anywhere in Nepal on request to academic institution, organization and groups. Interested organization will have to bear transportation, accommodation and food cost of facilitators.The course includes the learning materials, refreshments (tea and snacks) and certificate of attendance. To discuss your individual needs, email at firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com or call us on 9841996660 or 9841996659. Booking terms and conditions will be as above.
Course copy right: Coalition for Training Research and Development Pvt Ltd ,2020
61 total views